Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What is Link Juice and the role of it in Link Building

Hi friends, it’s been a while to write for my blog. I was a little busy that’s why couldn’t get time to write more. However, I am back with a new topic on Link Juice and the role of it in link building. I hope everybody reading my blog regularly would be aware of what the link building is and why do all we need but do everybody know what is link juice and what is the role of it in link building. Most of my friends doing link building are not aware of link juice but they should. I will describe it in my own language:

Link Juice: I hope everybody knows what the juice is. Suppose, we have 5 litre of juice and we are 5 members to share it equally. The result is that everyone will get 1 litre of juice separately but if you are alone or a few you will get enough. I hope you got the point what I am going to tell you further. Link Juice is almost same as I describe about the distribution of 5 litre juice. In my own words, “Link Juice is the popularity of any page which has to be shared with each external link lying on the page. Linking to a page having few links will improve your page rank and search engine rankings.” Now, I hope you all understand what the Link Juice is.

Role of Link Juice in Link Building: While choosing any website for link exchange or hiring any link building services provider, please confirm that your website will link to a page which will offer you additional link juice so that your website can get better page rank and search engine rankings. For your convenience, following are some terms and conditions which should be followed to get additional link juice:

• Your link should not be added to pages having more than 50-60 external links.
• No more than 20 sponsored or paid links on link page.
• No more than 2-3 Google Ads
• If you wish to do reciprocal link building, try to get links from pages having much PR than yours. Suppose, your link page has PR 2, then you should try to link to PR 3 pages.

For any webmaster, it is not possible to get such links without expertise in link building. For this, you will need to hire an expert link building services provider who can fulfill your entire requirement to help your website ranking higher. Only best link building services can help making your link building campaign successful.

I hope all the information I have provided will help your website rank better along with higher Google Page Rank. However, I wish to get your useful suggestions, queries and comments to make my blog better and gain more and more knowledge.

No comments: