Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Choose low PR links instead of High PR links. Why?

Nowadays, everyone out there is running after high PR links whether one get or not but nobody wants to go for low PR links. What do you guys think? We should go for high PR links and not the ones having no PR? Well, in my opinion if we are only after high PR links and we fail to fetch them, I am sure we will fail in search engine rankings for our website too. Now, you would be thinking, how is it possible. It is and I have a few points to tell you how:

  • In case we fail in obtaining high PR links for our website and even not getting links from sites having no PR, will definitely be our failure as we are not getting a single link in that time when our competitors are accepting high PR as well as links with no PR.

  • As you know that getting links from high PR pages is very tough task to do and for some of you guys not possible, in that case if you don’t go for low PR links, you have no chances to rank higher in search engines. It is true that high PR links are much powerful than low PR links but not working on low PR links at the same time when you are not getting high PR links can only be said a biggest fault of yours.

  • The most effective thing with no PR links is that we can arrange them on very faster pace rather than high PR links. And, if we arrange as many as relevant links for our website, chances of hike in PR of those particular pages our links are on are more.

  • Suppose, we get a high PR link in a day and in the same time other day we get a bunch of 0 PR links, in that case those 0 PR links are much powerful as you got multiple votes as well as a few of them will definitely get good hike in PR in upcoming updates if the link quality is good.

My friends, I have been providing link building services for my clients since 5 years and all of this has been my experience that I have found powerful in success of my link building campaigns. Now, I would like to hear from you on it what do you think about. Moreover, I am here for all my friends who think I can be helpful for them in anything i.e. link building services, link building consultation and more.

No comments: