Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pick the best one out of two different links, one with high PR and another with low PR?

Well, it seems a confusing question but it isn’t if you are well-versed with quality link building guidelines and know what you are doing. Though, most of my friends are doing such mistakes with their link building campaigns and wondering why their websites are not ranking well in search engines. Here comes the role of techniques I am going to tell you to help you in such situation and there are two things to mind while choosing a link:

Prefer Website Theme:- While searching for links in case you get two different websites one with a little bit relevancy but high PR and the other one with low PR, in such situation you must go for the most relevant site as relevancy matters not high PR to rank higher in search engines.

Prefer Relevant Category:- Here comes another situation when you have to choose one category from a website having categories for links and few of them have good PR and few don’t. Again the answer is same as above; you must go for the most relevant category according to your targeted keyword.

I know a few of my friends would be thinking why I wrote this post as it seems to be incomplete for them who wish to gain high PR along with higher rankings for their website(s). And, I must say this post is totally dedicated to achieve higher search engine rankings. For those who wish to gain high PR along with higher search engine rankings, I will be posting the next post in which I will tell you how link building can help you in this regard. I also would like to hear your comments, suggestions on the same to improve my knowledge as well as will be glad to serve them who might be interested to go for link building services for their link building campaigns or so.

No comments: